Secure Vantage Launch Audit Manager 2010
Secure Vantage have launched the latest update to their, highly successful, Security Compliance Audit Reporting Management Pack for Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (OpsMgr).
Secure Vantage Audit Manager 2010 leverages the underlying Microsoft Audit Collection Services (ACS), which is part of OpsMgr. It also provides facilities to manage the ACS infrastructure. Secure Vantage fully integrates with System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 and the OpsMgr security model. Secure Vantage Audit Manager then extends the ACS components to provide facilities for:-
- Audit Collection Archiver
- Audit Collection Manager
- Compliance Reports (See the list below for supported Regulations)
- Real Time Security Alerts
- Security Console
- Security Forensic Analysis of ACS information
- Syslog Gateway to get information into ACS
If you use OpsMgr within your business and need to to report on Security Events then take a look at Secure Vantage Audit Manager 2010 and see how it can help your business with Security Audit and Complaince.
Secure Vantage Background
Secure Vantage Technology’s Audit Manager 2010 can help your company to reduce the time and resources you spend in the IT security auditing process, thus helping you meet your deadlines and save money in the process. Based upon industry best practices and expert guidance, our certified auditor-led Audit Assist program is designed to eliminate the risks associated with preparing for external audits by ensuring the proper technical controls and corporate policies are in place.
Next Steps with Secure Vantage
To learn more about how Secure Vantage can help your enterprise with its it security auditing process, please contact the UK Secure Vantage Partner AK Computer Services.
IT Asset Management Pack for Microsoft System Center Service Manager 2010
Provance have recently announced version 1.1 of their successful IT Asset Management MP for Microsoft Service Manager.
What does the IT Asset Management Pack do?
The Provance IT Asset Management Pack is a Process Management Pack that runs within Microsoft System Center Service Manager 2010 to provide Software and IT Asset Management. The supplemental capability provided by the Provance IT Asset Management Pack allows Microsoft System Center customers to take control of IT costs, improve IT Service Management efficiency and reduce security and compliance risks.
The Management Pack extends Microsoft System Center Service Manager with additional functionality to manage the financial, contractual and organisational information necessary to support Software Asset Management, License Compliance, IT Asset Life Cycle Management, and more cost-effective and efficient IT Service Management.
What is New in the IT Asset Management MP from Provance?
Highlights include of version 1.1 of the IT Asset Management Pack include:
- Support for the new Microsoft System Center Service Manager Authoring Console, which allows you to create new or modify existing data, forms and automated workflows that work with the Provance IT Asset Management Pack
- Export of data to CSV files from Views and Searches for viewing and manipulation in Excel
- Editing of multiple hardware or software assets
- Enhanced financial management including tracking of hardware asset cost events and currency conversion against specified base rates
- New views of relationships between hardware, software, contracts and users
- Assignment of software purchases and software license keys to specific users and hardware assets
- Additional reports for forecasting, reconciliation and time-based trending
IT Asset Management Pack – Evaluation Download
You can find more details of the IT Asset Management Pack for Service Manager on the AKCSL website, where you can download your free evaluation copy.