Books & Training Courses
Web Chemistry – how to secure High Value Clients online for your services
If your business has a website and you want to do more business on-line then you need to work out how to secure high value clients for your services. Web Chemistry will help you to discover how to build strong relationships and position your expertise online to secure high value clients, even while you sleep.
One Day Workshop: Wednesday 8th June 2011
Langstone Technology Park, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 1SA
Introductory Video – Discover how to secure High Value Clients online
To get a feel for the content of the Web Chemistry seminar take a look at the short introductory video which discusses some of the techniques that will be introduced at the event. This will include how to:-
- Attract targeted web traffic
- Turn visitors into buyers
- Build credibility
- Connect with your visitors
- Attain high fees for your services
Sign up for Web Chemistry
View the full agenda and Sign up for Web Chemistry at the Langstone Technology Park in Havant, Hampshire on June 8th. There are still few Early Bird tickets available until the 25th May, so take advantage of this offer and you can discover how to secure high value clients for your on-line services business.
The Constant Contact Guide to Email Marketing
Author: Eric Groves
If you run a small or medium size business then you will be engaged in some form of marketing. Email Marketing is one of the most common forms of marketing, as generally it is low cost and simple to do. There are loads of companies who offer email marketing services, Constant Contact is one of the major players, along with Awebber and Vertical Response.
Whilst this book is targeted at users of Constant Contact it contains a lot of useful information that is applicable to any of the common email marketing platforms. Eric Groves has done a great job of providing a invaluable guide to the art of email marketing.
What is Email Marketing?
Eric Groves and Constant Contact show you how to create high-impact, low-cost email campaigns
Email marketing is an incredibly cost effective way to establish and build relationships that drive business success. But, it can also be a challenge because the inbox is a hostile environment. Whether your email is noteworthy or an annoying waste of your customer’s time depends on your ability to stick to stick the fundamentals of good marketing and authentic relationship building.
The ‘Constant Contact Guide to Email Marketing‘ presents best practices and relationship-building principles from America’s leading email marketing firm. With over 280,000 small business and non-profit clients, Constant Contact is constantly testing and learning what works and what doesn’t, and it’s all here. There’s no other email guide on the market that provides this level of comprehensive, practical guidance. Whether you’re starting your own small business or need to grow on a shoestring budget, this book will get you up to speed fast.
The Constant Contact Guide to Email Marketing will demonstrate:
- Ten email pitfalls that will get your business into trouble
- Ten things your customers expect you to do
- The “soft” benefits of email marketing
- The benefits of using email marketing in combination with other marketing efforts
- How four types of permissions can make or break your strategy
- How to build email lists that are valuable and effective
- How to Create valuable content
- The benefits of choosing an effective, professional email format
- How to ensure your emails are delivered, opened, and read
With The Constant Contact Guide to Email Marketing, you’ll learn to avoid the common mistakes of email marketing, give your customers content they love, and combine an effective email marketing strategy with your traditional marketing efforts giving you way more bang for your marketing buck.
What is in The Constant Contact Guide to Email Marketing
The book is laid out in 14 chapters that show you how to make the most of your email marketing campaigns.
- Chapter 1 The 40 “Know It or Blow It” Rules of Email Marketing
- Chapter 2 The Power of Email Relationships
- Chapter 3 Making Money: The Economics of Email
- Chapter 4 The Benefits of Permission-Based Email Marketing
- Chapter 5 Building a Quality Email List
- Chapter 6 Making Your Email List More Valuable
- Chapter 7 The Three Rules of Valuable Email Content
- Chapter 8 Creating Email Content That Leads to Action
- Chapter 9 Looking Professional: Choosing an Effective Email Format
- Chapter 10 Making Introductions: Subject Lines, From Lines, and Frequency
- Chapter 11 Email Filters and Other Delivery Challenges
- Chapter 12 Tracking and Improving Email Campaigns
- Chapter 13 Collecting More Feedback with Surveys
- Chapter 14 Getting Beyond the Inbox
- About the Author
- About Constant Contact
This book is full of powerful knowledge which show you how to improve your email campaigns and make sure that you don’t fall foul of privacy and spam regulations.
You can order the Paper copy of the book or download the Kindle Edition direct from Amazon by clicking on the book cover to your left.
I hope that you enjoyed our review of ‘The Constant Contact Guide to Email Marketing‘
Get Your Copy of The Constant Contact Guide to Email Marketing
Windows 7 Inside Out Book/CD Package
ISBN Number 0735626650
Authors: Ed Bott; Carl Siechert; Craig Stinson
This book continues the well known Inside Out Series from Ed Bott and Carl Siechert. These authors take a technical subject and make it readable, whilst still keeping the value in the book. If you already use Windows 7 and you’re beyond the basics, then this book will provide deep insights into the inner workings of Windows 7. This highly organised reference book is packed with hundreds of time saving solutions, trouble shooting tips, and workarounds. Using the knowledge gained from Windows 7 Inside Out will help you to get the most out of your computer. Discover how the experts tackle Windows 7 and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery!
At a high level Windows 7 Inside Out will:
- Compare the features and capabilities of each of the Windows 7 editions
- Show you how to configure and customise your Windows 7 implementation using the advanced setup options
- Demonstrate the best way to manage files, folders, and media libraries
- Show you how to set up a wired, or wireless, network and manage shared resources
- let you find out the best way to administer user accounts, passwords, and logons to help secure and control access to resources
- Explain the Internet Explorer 8 settings and help you to understand the differences between the security zone types
- Show you how to master Microsoft Security Essentials to protect your PC against viruses, worms, malware and spyware
- Discuss how to troubleshoot problems and fine-tune your computer performance
- Let you automate routine maintenance tasks with scripts and other tools
Its not a lightweight book, at over one thousand pages, but it never seems to be heavy going or overly complex. Even when attacking complex subjects, which delve into the Windows Registry, the book remains informative and readable.
Summary of the chapters included in Windows 7 Inside Out
Whilst Windows 7 Inside Out has 26 Chapters the book is divided up into 6 sections, looking at the high level topics. This allows you to focus in on a specific topic area, without having unwieldy huge chapters.
Windows 7 Inside Out – Part 1 Getting Started
- Chapter 1: What’s New in Windows 7
- Chapter 2: Installing and Configuring Windows 7
- Chapter 3: Obtaining Help and Support
- Chapter 4: Personalising Windows 7
- Chapter 5: Adding, Removing, and Managing Programs
- Chapter 6: Using Internet Explorer 8
- Chapter 7: Adding Windows Live Programs and Services
Windows 7 Inside Out – Part II: File Management
- Chapter 8: Organizing Files and Information
- Chapter 9: Using Windows Search
- Chapter 10: Advanced File Management
- Chapter 11: Backup, Restore, and Recovery
Windows 7 Inside Out – Part III: Digital Media
- Chapter 12: Playing and Organizing Digital Media Files
- Chapter 13: Sharing and Syncing Digital Media
- Chapter 14: Using Windows Media Center
Windows 7 Inside Out – Part IV: Security and Networking
- Chapter 15: Security Essentials
- Chapter 16: Managing User Accounts, Passwords, and Logons
- Chapter 17: Setting Up a Small Office or Home Network
- Chapter 18: Sharing and Managing Network Resources
- Chapter 19: Fixing and Tweaking Your Network
Windows 7 Inside Out – Part V: Tuning, Tweaking, and Troubleshooting
- Chapter 20: Tuning Up and Monitoring Performance
- Chapter 21: Performing Routine Maintenance
- Chapter 22: Using Advanced System Management Tools
- Chapter 23: Troubleshooting Windows Errors and Crashes
Windows 7 Inside Out – Part VI: Windows and Your PC
- Chapter 24: Setting Up and Configuring Hardware
- Chapter 25: Managing Disks and Drives
- Chapter 26: Using Pen, Touch, and Voice Input, Windows 7 Editions at a Glance, Working with the Command Prompt, Index to Troubleshooting Topics
In addition to the printed version of the book you also get a CD as part of the Package. This allows the authors to include additional material in Windows 7 Inside Out.
What is included on the Windows 7 Inside Out CD
The CD included as part of the Windows 7 Inside Out Package includes:
- Fully searchable eBook version of Windows 7 Inside Out
- Downloadable Windows gadgets along with other tools for customising Windows 7
- Insights direct from the Microsoft product team on the official Windows 7 blog
- Links to the latest security updates and products, demos, blogs, and user communities
Overall Windows 7 Inside Out is an excellent read, Messrs Bott, Siechert and Stinson have another hit book to add to the Inside Out Series. Find out more about Windows 7 Inside Out and order your copy today, or take a look at the available Windows 7 Training courses.
Looking for Specialist Computer Books?
If you are looking for Specialist Computer Books, or Training Manuals and courses then most people will tend to start with Amazon. For books this is a good place to start, but they won’t necessarily have the specific book or be able to offer the online course you are looking for.
If you are looking for the latest book on Microsoft Office, or some of the Enterprise Server products then you may need to look further than just Amazon. AKCSL have teamed up with Computer Bookshops to provide an online resource dedicated to providing specialist computer books, online training courses and CBT (Computer Based Training).
We can provide training books for all computer disciplines cover home users and computer professionals for Microsoft, Linux, Cisco etc. So whether you are looking for a product primer, background information in a topic, Microsoft Official Curriculum, the latest on Office 2010, Online Training Courses or a Certification Training we have the solution for you.
All of the Specialist Computer Books, Training and Manuals, along with the online courses are available at a discount. Generally at least as good as those offered by Amazon, sometimes more. We even provide the online training at a discount, so why not take a look.
Specialist Computer Books
Whether you are looking for the latest training on Windows 7, Office 2010, Windows 2008 R2, or the System Center Suite, you can find the range of the best computer books and Microsoft Official Online training courses at http://akcsl.cblearningdirect.com